About the Project
The aim of the Multimedia City Project is to establish in Nowy Sącz Center of Innovation working in the field of multimedia and informative systems,. The Multimedia City's strategic goal is to become one of the tenth most innovative centers in the world, which are working on the application of multimedia in education, business and entertainment. The individual elements of Multimedia City are enabling to implement innovation to economy in accordance with the following stages of innovation chain: fresh ideas and innovative know-how, testing ideas through research and development phase, and implementation and adaptation of the innovative solutions in enterprises.
1. Mobile Technologies such as creation of localization service system based on the integrated technology of internet services, GIS platform, combined with GSM and GPS networks; mobile banking; authorizations based on mobile technologies.
2. Computer animation, creation of the studio that will help to produce computer animation used in Park’s products (computer games, special effects in films, visualization of data, simulation, advertisement, architecture)
3. Movie post-production, creation of a studio dealing with postproduction (montage, special effects incorporation, formatting, sound/making a soundtrack)
4. Computer games used in education (computer support to traditional training), business (simulating decision games) and entertainment
5. Internet, development of technologies such as Web 2.0, ASP, CSS, PHP, CGI, Java to be used in education, entertainment and business use.
6. E-marketing, e-advertising, use of multimedia in marketing and advertisement
7. E-Learning, increasing multimedia technology usage in education (creation of learning environment based on multimedia educational content)
Multimedia City will offer complex infrastructure solution (10 thousand square meters of Technological Park) which will enable to run innovative activities in the field of multimedia.